Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring is in the air!

I planted lots of flowers this weekend and it made me think of lots of things I could do with the accessories business. I have alot of creative ideas on how to display my hairbows and jewelry. Soon I will post some pics of my first displays and hopefully I will get some feedback from my peeps. How is everyones Easter plans going? We are definitely gonna have an Easter egg hun like normal! Im excited that Lorelei is now at the age where this will be sooo much fun to her. She is gonna love it!! All the colorful eggs and a little basket to carry around, she is gonna flip. This child will carry anything like it is a purse. Delaney and her are just alike in that aspect, they both love to be pretty. The funny thing is that I grew up a tomboy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment