Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Current Craftings!!




Hey!! Wow Im finally posting again. Ive had a lazy time for awhile. So sorry!!! Well I am 30 now and life feels the same but I just feel weird, like do people know I'm 30?? Do I look thirty? It is so nutso the things I think about.
Anyway, My recent cake adventures include spongebob, hydrangeas, and a football (no pic, caus I forgot). I made the Spongebob for my friend Val, his son turned 3!!! The hydrangea cake was for my Gammie. The football was for my girl Amy's son Tai, he turned 8. These cakes were alot of fun but I think I will have loads more making cakes for the girls birthday parties.
The flowers you see are all actually barrettes!! My girls have about every flower you can imagine to wear in their hair. Ive also been making things with ostrich feathers. Next up is peacock!! I would love to have a hair bow party with my girls if your up to it!??? Just lemme know......
Peace and Love,
Lundi



No comments:

Post a Comment