Sunday, February 26, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls and other yummy treats!

Yesterday, I made those tasty little treats. They were very simple to make! You can find the recipe here: http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/01/31/buffalo-chicken-rolls/

Her recipe definitely turned out crispier...hahaha!! It's okay though because I love anything buffalo chicken.
I want to thank Pinerest for making me excited to try new recipes again. I feel like such a little Housewifey!!

Here's a pic of my yummy cupcakes too:

Lemon Cupcakes with cream cheese icing..Yummy!


I also made these beauties! Rice crispies are always good and a definite crowd pleaser! Did anyone else make any good recipes this weekend??

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you made these and didn't bring them to lifegroup for us! These ALL look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete