Monday, March 26, 2012

How do I get so much free stuff? How can you connect with me?

Hi everybody! I want to tell you a little bit about all of the sites that I am a member of. I have the usual social networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and one called Aboutme. Im sure that you have heard of all them but maybe not About me. It is like an online business card to link all of your accounts together. You should check it out! I was introduced to it through BzzAgent.


People are always asking me, "How did you get that for free?"

These sites are WOM (word of mouth) marketing companies that I joined a long time ago and have really enjoyed being a member of:

BzzAgent- You sign up and they ask you to join certain Bzz Campaigns based on your profile. I have received  campaigns for Cover Girl, Burt Bees, Arnold Bread, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Claritin, Thomas Bagel Thins, Smarterer, Marzetti Greek Yogurt dip, Style Find, Trend Micro and others. With these campaigns you receive a free product to try and either samples or coupons to give away to friends and tell them about it. This is called BZZING!! Check it out!

SheSpeaks- You sign up and SheSpeaks will contact you and ask if you will participate in a program for different items. They too send you a product for you to try and give you coupons to give away. All you do in return is complete the small tasks that they ask. Its usually a short survey, or program questions. I have gotten Simple face care, Ghirardelli, etc in the mail from them. Super easy!

VocalPoint- You sign up for vocal point and they will give you opportunities to receive free products to try and also give you coupons for free stuff. I have gotten swiffer, olay, covergirl, secret, etc free in the mail from them! You fill out a short survey about your experience and that's about it.

Kraft First Taste- When you sign up its gives you access to "Offers" such as free product coupons for new Kraft products! It is really cool but you have to check the site to see if you have offers.

House Party- You sign up for House Party and complete a profile. They will send you different party packs when you are chosen. I have had parties for  Febreeze, Mexican Avocados, Johnsonville Sausage, Bic Soleil, Nabisco 100 calorie snacks, Kristin Hannah and a UL light safety party. They send you a party pack with all this free stuff! You have certain items for you and others for the guests that you invite. All in all its fun if you like entertaining. It definitely gives you a reason to have people over.

Smiley- You sign up for smiley and they send you free products based on your profile matches. They will want you to do surveys to keep your profile updated but they aren't long. After you receive the product they want to know if you like it and how it worked for you! Thats it!

Moms Meet (Mom Ambassadors)- I was just accepted into this club!! You receive free eco friendly/ natural products to sample with your playgroup. I will let you know how it goes :)

All of these companies are worth giving a shot! I enjoy it and it really isn't that time consuming. Let me know what you think and if you want to sign up/

No comments:

Post a Comment