Thursday, June 4, 2009

Current Events.... I guess


I have learned a lot about my self lately. I have learned that I seem to attract people who are my friends when they need something and when I wanna hang they aren't around. What does this make me? It actually makes me feel needy and I don't like it. I do like to help people and I always want the best for them but I think its really starting to bite me in the ***. I just cant be fake. Don't ask me to accept everything and keep my mouth shut if you cant. There has to be some type of boundaries that I can set. I will not let anyone get in my business and I will stay out of theirs. I will just listen and not make any suggestions. My new phrase will be "that sucks". I guess that's all I can do!!!


On to better topics...

We went to the beach yesterday. It was fun. There were tides pools that were perfect for the girls. They loved it!!! The weather was nice and the water was warm, it was a perfect day.
My next cake adventures....
I will be making a Red Bull can, a chic fil a sheet cake, a watermelon, and a couple of children's birthday cakes that are yet to be determined. I will definitely put up the pics as soon as they are finished. These cakes will probably be much easier since I now have a Air Brush kit!!! Thanks to my awesome hubby.Does anyone have suggestions for the cakes??

No comments:

Post a Comment