Monday, June 8, 2009

It's my 6th Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!


I cant believe we have been married for 6 years!! I guess that saying is true "Time flies when your having fun". Man, I WAS REALLY TINY IN THIS PICTURE!! By the end of June Derek and I will have been together for 10 years. That is pretty amazing...... I love him even more. I still get excited to see him when he gets home and I look forward to the weekends we have together. My married life is great!!
I hope that all of our married friends and family out there are just as happy. I pray that they can feel this way! We need to all get together and have a celebration of marriage party. I think it would be awesome. I will make a big wedding cake that reflects everyone's wedding. It will be fantastic..... What do you think??

2 comments: