Sunday, April 5, 2009

And then there were 3.....











Wow!! I have three followers. You guys need to let me know what type of hair thing you would like and I will make it. Ash, find out what the nieces like and I will make it!! Mel, maybe I can match something for school or extracurricular just lemme know! Sarah, just tell me already!!!



So, I went to the Riverside Arts Market this weekend. It was pretty cool but i must say they didn't have anything like I make there. I am thinking of renting a space to sell there and seeing how it goes! I will put out all of my hair things, flax seed bags, and maybe some jewelry.They had a lot of handcrafted jewelry makers there and it was little overwhelming. Does anyone have any suggestions for me, especially since I will be selling at an outdoor market place? I think I will price things fairly and that shouldn't be an issue but any other advice would be great!!!



P.S. What do you think of this necklace? It was made for a friend who helped in the design process.

No comments:

Post a Comment