Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fun times and a lil gossip...hehe


I went to Amelia Island last Friday to visit my friend Ashley. We had a great time! It is beautiful out there..... We went to the nature center and watched the caregivers feed some of the fish and animals, it was pretty cool. I haven't seen Ashley in 2 years but it felt like we hadn't been away from each other that long at all. We just got right back off where we started. I love having friends like that.....
Ashley has a website and blog that you should all check out. It is haydensmoda.com. Take a look!!
**Did you guys hear about Sarah Jessica Parker? She is having twins via surrogate this summer!! Twin girls at that! Isn't that awesome?? I'm sooo excited for her. Having daughters is gonna rock her world and she will be loving it!
**What is up with this swine flu people? I mean really, now pigs are killing people? What's next? A toddler in Texas is the 1st person in the U.S to die from this!!! How do we prepare??

No comments:

Post a Comment