Thursday, April 9, 2009

Top Chef Tour!! and some exciting baking news!!


So, I went downtown today to the Hemming Plaza to see the Top Chef Tour. Richard and Sandee were there doing a cooking demo!! They were both very nice and I got autographed pictures of both of them. My friend Anna went with me and she bought us both a Top Chef shirt. They were food vendors and plant vendors too. I bought an orchid for my living room for ten bucks!!

Has anyone heard of The Great American Bake-Off? It is a bake sale that supports after school programs. Anna and I are going to set one up here in Jax. If you would like to help that would be great!! I will probably make some cupcakes and cookies, maybe a cake I'm not sure yet. We are thinking of having it at an apartment community in Mandarin that actually has a after school program on site. I hope it goes well and raises some money for the kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment