Friday, July 19, 2013

June and July Ipsy Bag/ Purple Smokey Eye

I got my July Ipsy bag today and got right to work creating a purple smokey eye with the www.bhcosmetics.com palette. It is a three color palette with a purple, shimmery light brown and a gold called California Collection.  The look turned out really pretty! I am going to try and film a YouTube tutorial soon and an Instagram step by step, so Stay Tuned!


If you are unsure about what an Ipsy bag is, it is a $10 monthly subscription of mostly makeup. It comes in a cute makeup bag every month and you get to try products before you buy the full size. Most of the makeup is full size but sometimes you will get samples of hair and skin products  I love getting it in he mail because I know I will love it. If you would like an invitation to Ipsy let me know and I will happily send you one! 

Here is my last months bag:

I am in love with the highlighter crayon! It blends so easy and is simple to use. The glitter cream is amazing and goes on very smooth. The blush gives you a very natural glow. If you know me well you know that I am addicted to dry shampoo so getting a travel size was awesome. I am not a huge fan of lip liner but I will admit the color is pretty but maybe a little bright for me (I know I love the glitter and I'm not so into the lip-liner).  Can you guess what my favorite part of the June bag was????? 
The Bag :)
I love animal print and I'm not afraid to say it!

If you have any questions or if you would like to see the eye tutorial too comment down below.


Thanks,

Lundi






No comments:

Post a Comment