Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Makeup and Workout of the day, with a little pep talk!

Makeup of the day: Today I used my favorite brown shadow by MAC called Mulch. I also used my favorite Wet n Wild palette called Drinking a Glass of Shine. I used the lightest color on my browbone and the dark brown in my outer corner and crease. I topped it off with the MAC shadow. I lined my bottom lash with a Wet n Wild liner called copper. It is a really pretty shimmery brown. 

I used my Loreal BB cream all over my face just for a more matte look. I wore my      Be a Bombshell lip crayon and lip gloss today. I was going for red lips!!
Here are the names: 

Lets talk Gym time: 

All of these exercises were done 4 sets of 10 except for the z bar curls. I dont do those anymore because they always hurt my wrists. 

Upright Row- 30lbs
Lying tricep extension-15lbs
Cable Pull over- 60lbs
Hammer curls- 12.5 lbs
Cable tricep Extension- 50lbs
Biceps curl- 30lbs
Tricep machine-30lbs

I finished with 10 minutes on that transformer thing again!! Hahahahaha
I saw this today and thought it was great! This has been how I have been so successful in the gym while my crew fell apart. I just kept going no matter how sad I was that I was alone. It was really hard at first and still is sometimes but I just tell myself that I cant get where I want to be sitting on my couch. I have to keep moving and eating healthy. I try to remember that what other people say or think about me isnt my problem. I know who I am! 

I hope this helps some of you that are struggling to workout and feel alone. I would love to answer questions about fitness and makeup. Please dont be scared to ask. 

XO,
Lundi





No comments:

Post a Comment