Thursday, January 16, 2014

Makeup and workout of the day


My eye makeup look of the day was my Wet n Wild palette called Desert Festival, it is part of the Fergie center stage collection. 
I love the colors in this palette! It made a really pretty look for today: 
I will definitely be doing this look again very soon. It stayed all day even through my leg workout! This palette came in an Ipsy bag a couple months ago. Again, sign up for Ipsy, its awesome! You get a makeup bag with 5-6 full size products a month for only $10. I can sent you an invite if you want.

Time for Leg Day:

Today I had dinner plans so I skipped the ab/ad ductor machines and I forgot to do calf raises... I did 100 walking lunges though so I wouldnt feel so guilty! I am probably going to workout tomorrow to show a friend my back workout. 

*Clean and press-30lb barbell
*Step ups-10lb

Im still taking it easy and trying to listen to my body. I have some muscle bruising so I have to be careful. Let me know what your leg day is like. I would love to hear! 

Night,
Lundi


No comments:

Post a Comment