Saturday, January 18, 2014

Makeup, Birchbox and CrossFit!?! Wait what?!

Makeup of the day: 
I did my eyes with a new mineral shadow I recieved in my Birchbox yesterday! It is made by Inika and its called Eternal Marine. If you would like a Birchbox invite let me know. This was what was in this months box:

Here's a closeup of the shadow:

Im not used to using loose powder shadows so I didnt really know what to do. I used my browbone color from the wet n wild palette and put the Inika Eternal marine all over my lid dry, but it didnt seem dark enough so I got my brush wet and reapplied. I used my dark brown from the WNW palette in my outer corner and blended it with Jordana duo called Good Match. It has a nice cream color and a light brown shade that is great for blending two colors together.
Overall, the look was pretty but it didnt stay on all day. 

Workout: Today I did CrossFit and it kicked my butt! 
Here was the WOTD:
All I can say is ouch.. I was definitely feeling it within 2 hours! The workout was fun and extremely challenging for someone like me that is used to light cardio and weightlifting. I enjoyed the kettlebell swings so I think I will incorporate those into the correct day. We went to Bold City CrossFit. They have a free class on saturday mornings!!
BOLD CITY CROSS FIT


 I will go back again next Saturday and hopefully bring some people with me. Who's up for it?? Im sooo happy tomorrow is Sunday and I absolutely will NOT be working out! Oh and by the time I turned off my Polar Ft7 I had burned over 800 calories!!! Wow! 

Please ask any questions you may have. I would love to hear from you:)


XO,
Lundi


No comments:

Post a Comment