Saturday, January 11, 2014

Makeup of the day!


Naked 3 round two today: 

I used a bunch of colors again today!! Heres the look: 

Im not a good picture taker but I tried today. My eyes look so much better in person...

I used my mirabella primer on my lids and started with strange on my browbone. From there I put trick and fizz on my lid and factory in my outer corner and crease. I blended it all together in the crease with nooner. I added a little bit of dust to my lid for a pink pop and lined my bottom lash line with buzz. I hope you like it!! Sorry for the bad pictures, Im trying though for real, for real! 
Why do my eyes look weird?? See how pretty this palette is for green eyes?? I love it and cant wait to do more looks soon. 

Oh and yes I know my eyebrows are bushy!!! Im about to go wax right now.

Night, 

Lundi


No comments:

Post a Comment