Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Makeup and Workout of the day!

Todays Makeup: 
I went for a shimmery forest green color today from my Wet n Wild palette called Going in the Wild. First I put my Ulta eye crayon in a dark green color all over my lid and then I put the color on the bottom right all over my lid. I have a better picture so you can see what I used and where: 
Does that help more???
Here is a closeup of the eye pencil:
This palette was a special addition release from Wet n Wild and I found it at Rite Aid in Michigan!! I was so happy:) I had been looking forever. 


A couple close ups


What do you think of this look? 

Now for my workout:

Today was leg day!
Romanian dead lifts- 65lbs
Squats- 40lbs
Angled leg press-140lbs
Lying leg extension-40lbs
Leg extensions- 40lbs
3 way calf raises

Todays sets were as follows: 
First set 10 reps
Second set 8 reps 
Third set 6 reps
Fourth set 15 reps

I also did some jumps on the Bosu ball but I will have to make a video so you can see what I mean. I finished my workout with 5 minutes on the treadmill walking at a brisk pace.

Night,

Lundi

No comments:

Post a Comment