Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Makeup of the day and Report Cards!

Todays makeup is the Too Faced Natural at Night palette. This is one of my absolute favorites!! I used Nightcap on my lid and Cocoa Star on my outer corner and crease. I used the matte dark shade from my Desert Festival palette in my crease to darken it and blended more Cocoa Star into it.  I applied Spotlight to my browbone and blended the look in my crease with my Jordana duo. I put some of the color Nightlight under my bottom lashes. I love brown eyeshadows! I have to stop myself from buying them all the time! 

No detailed workout of the day due to a training session to modify my workouts because of my car accident. I had a follow up at the doctor today and discovered that my neck and shoulder are still not okay... My range of motion in my neck is not right and I have a horrible shooting pain when I look down :(  Please pray that it gets better soon! 

On a happy note both of my girls got straight A's on their report cards!!! I am such a proud Mommy right now. 

How is everybody's week going?? Lets talk!

XO,
Lundi

No comments:

Post a Comment