Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Makeup and workout of the day!

Todays look is Naked 3!!! I love this palette. 

I used my Jordana pink eyeshadow crayon again and I dont think I will use it again with this palette. It puts off too much glitter. 

Im looking for a new brush for my brows. Does anyone have a recommendation?? Im using the elf angle brush right now and it doesnt seem to blend out the brow color well enough. 

My workout was: 

I am not allowed to do Upright Rows right now until I figure out my neck and shoulder.. So I have to decrease my weight and increase my reps so I can feel muscle burn. 
Lying Triceps-15lbs
Hammer curls- 10lbs
Bicep Machine-30 lbs
Tricep machine- 30lbs
Cable Tri extension- 50lbs

All 4 sets of 10. I forgot to do higher reps until I got to the bi/tri machines!! Ha!
I finished with 10 minutes on the Stairmaster on Fat burn level 8.  Its hard for me not to push myself hard at the gym.. This will take some getting used to.

Thoughts of the day: 
 I am really struggling with people in my life right now... It is definitely hard to accept that people can change but when you judge someone before really knowing them, it sucks!!! I cant decide if I should confront these people or let it go. Please pray for answers for me...

XO, 
Lundi




No comments:

Post a Comment