Monday, January 6, 2014

Makeup of the day! January 6 2014


Todays makeup! I love TooFaced eye pallettes. This one is called Romantic Eye and all of the colors are themed after weddings and love. The shades are super blendable and have great pigment. This pallette has matte and shimmer shades so you can create many different looks. I also have their Natural at Night pallette and the newest Smokey Eyes. I would love to have them all! Im slightly obsessed :)

The blush and highlight are both made by Wet n Wild. The highlight is called Rosé Champagne Glow and the blush is Pearlescent Pink. Each of these products apply so beautifully. I love Wet n Wild!! Their products have changed so much over the years. I literally use a product from them everyday. 

My bronzer is by California Tan. I saw a review of it by Jessie Decker and decided to give it a shot. So far I love it! Here is a basic way to show you where I apply bronzer:


The newest addition to my makeup is the Bare Minerals Well Rested under eye concealer/brightener. I like it so far and I am still trying to learn how to use it. 

 I was given the mascara by Influenster. It is Rimmel Scandal Eyes. It is supposed to have a retro look to it. It makes my lashes look super long but I find it hard to make them have more volume... I am going to keep trying it out! 

My face powder is Maybelline FitMe in number 130. Im not so sure its the right shade for me, I feel like I might need to go up a shade. 

**Other products I use daily are the Jordana Fabuliner and the Elf brow kit. 

Thats it for today! Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Thanks Dolls,

Lundi


No comments:

Post a Comment