Monday, January 13, 2014

Makeup and Workout of the day!


Todays makeup is again the NAKED3!! 
I am obsessed with this palette. I used my Jordana eye shadow stick first as a base:
I then put strange on my browbone, burnout and dust on my lid and I blended darkside in my outer corner and crease. I also put my jordana stick shadow under my bottom lashes and smudged burnout into it. 

I used a couple different blushes today. Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Natural topped with MAC Well Dressed. It is a really pretty combination. 
Heres a pic: 
I am really loving this pallette but Im not loving my camera skills!!!

Workout: 
Today is CHEST DAY!!! 

On chest day I do:

Dumbbell press 20lb 
Dumbbell incline press 15lb 
Chest machine press 45lb
Incline machine press 30lb 
Shoulder dumbbell press 12.5 
Cable Column- top/middle/bottom
Forearm curls- 10lb dumbell 
All of these are 4 sets of 10. Today I finished with 10 minutes on the Cybex machine not really sure whats its called but it looks like a transformer!!! 

Here it is: 


It kicks your booty in 10 minutes on weight loss!! 

Night, 

Lundi

No comments:

Post a Comment