Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Makeup and Workout of the day!

Todays makeup: 
Too faced smokey eyes pallette. I used four colors for my eye look today. 
I used Firefly on my browbone, Cloves on my lid, up in smoke in my crease and outer corner, and In a flash under my bottom lashes. This is the only decent picture I could get: 
It looks a little green for some reason... 

I used my old faithful Covergirl lash blast mascara. The rest of my face was the same as yesterday except I added Maybelline Under eye corrector. I have dark circles because Im not sleeping well.     
Hahaha 

Workout of the day: 

Im still taking it easy so I did: 

*Box squats with no weight- 60 squats
*140 lb angled leg press 4 sets of 10
* 45 lb straight bar Romanian dead lifts. 4 sets of 10 (This is just the weight of the bar with nothing added). 
* Leg extension machine 40lbs- 4 sets of 10
* Lying leg curl macine 40lbs- 4 sets of 10
* 3 way calf raises. 15 times each way. Pretend these are feet || /\ \/. So your feet are straight, turned in and turned out. Hope thet helps!! Haha

I finished with 10 minutes on the Elliptical on Random Hill.  


Night night,

Lundi








No comments:

Post a Comment