Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Makeup and Workout of the day


Today's makeup: 
The Balm cosmetics eye shadow pallette in Meet Matt(e) Nude. I love matte eyeshadows! I used to be scared to use them because I wasnt sure how, but now that Ive used them a lot, I am in love! 

I used my Pixi bronzer today just for a different look. The color is called Subtly Suntouched. It looked very natural and I will continue to use it. It was in my Ipsy bag two months ago and this is the second time I used it. What can I say, Im a creature of habit.. 

I used a couple colors from two different Wet n Wild pallettes:

I used the two cream color shadows. I used the matte color on my brow bone and the shimmer under my bottom lashes. 

My blush today was Milani's Luminoso. It is an absolute favorite of mine. Supposedly,  it is a dupe of Nars Orgasm but I see big differences. Nars is a much pinker color. Luminoso is a peachy/coral color. A lot different if you ask me!

Workout of the day: 
*Upright row with a 30 lb straight bar
* Hammer curls with 10lb dumbbell
* Lying tricep extension with 15lb dumbbell 
* Cable Pull down machine 50lb
* Tricep Extension cable 40 lb
* Bicep curl machine 25lb
* Tricep Extension machine 25lb
All of these exercises were 4 sets of 10. I was with a friend and walking her through a typical workout. I showed her a few different ab exercises as well:
* russian twist crunches
* weighted bar crunches
* leg lifts holding a weighted bar
* assorted planks

Today was a good day and my arms feel weak as I type. I forgot to wear my Polar so I dont have a calorie burn picture for you.. Bummer!

Night Night,

Lundi

No comments:

Post a Comment