Thursday, January 9, 2014

Makeup and workout of the day

Makeup of the day: 
My eyes today are the Pop beauty trio pallette called Smokin Hot. The colors are nice and blendable. I used the lightest color on my lid on the inner corner. I applied the black to my outer corner and crease. Then I took the middle color to blend the two others together. I used the cream color in the top right of my Wet n Wild pallette for my brownbone. To blend my browbone and lid together I use a light brown shadow like the 3 color pallette you see in the top left. That pallette is from Wet n Wild and is called Enlisted for Beauty. I lined my eyes with my old faithful Jordana Fabuliner in black and then smudged the black eye shadow over it. 


I did my face the same as yesterday except for my blush. Today I used a pretty pink color by Be a Bombshell cosmetics called Sweet Cheeks. You can layer it make it really pop! 
I also got this cheek color from my Ipsy bag. Do you know what Ipsy is?? It is a monthly subscription service that sends you a different make up bag with 5-6 full size products in it EVERY MONTH. It only costs $10. I love getting my Ipsy bag because it is a good way to try out new makeup products. If you want an invitation to Ipsy let me know and I will be happy to send you one by email!

Lets talk Leg Day:


*Clean and press with a 30 lb straight bar
*Single leg squats no weight (i was scared) haha
* Step ups- 7 blocks high with 10 lb plate in each hand
* Walking lunges across the gym. About 88 lunges (man it burns)
* Leg Abductor 60 lb
* Leg Adductor 60 lb
* 10 minutes on the Elliptical on the Random Hill setting. I usually don't do any cardio on leg days because its usually pretty rough... But since i had ten minutes left, might as well. 


Night night, 

Lundi


No comments:

Post a Comment