Monday, January 6, 2014

Workout of the day- BENCH PLEASE hehe


Today is CHEST DAY! I'm sporting my Flex Till You're Famous Bench Please tank and my new Nike Pegasus. Can you see they're leopard print?? OMG 


Here's my workout of the day:


*Chest Press(flat bench) 20lb. Dumbbell 3 sets of 10
* Chest Press (incline bench) 20lb. Dumbbell 2 sets of 10 1 set of 8
* Incline press machine 30lbs 2 sets of 10
* Chest Press machine 30lbs 3 sets of 10
* Cable Flys Top/Middle/Bottom 3 sets of 10 
* Shoulder press 10lb dumbbells 2 sets of 10
*Forearm Curls 10lb dumbbell 4 sets of 10

start every workout with a 5 minute warmup on the Elliptical at level 5. I took it real easy today because I was in a car accident not to long ago and my neck and shoulder are still hurting,so I modified my typical workout. After I finished weights I jumped on the Stairmaster for 7 minutes on Level 7 Fat burn. Next, I went on the Elliptical for 10 minutes on level 7 and I finished off my cardio with 10 minutes on the treadmill. I walked a fast pace for the first 4 minutes and ran the last six. I typically finish every workout with some type of ab workout. Today I did 10 regular situps on the incline bench, and 75 Russian twist crunches. Today was a fast and light workout for me but Im sure I will be sore in the morning! I always wear my Polar Ft7 to track my heart rate and calories burned. Today I wore it during my wokout and for the 2 hours after at home cooking and cleaning. Check out the results: 


Night night,

Lundi

No comments:

Post a Comment