Friday, January 10, 2014

Makeup of the day! No workout though, Friday is my rest day!

Makeup of the day: She's here!! My new baby the Naked 3 palette has arrived so of course I tried a new look. I used 7 colors on my eyes today! I know Im crazy. I used strange on my browbone, I put darkside on my outer corner and crease, I layered trick and buzz on my lid and then blended my crease out with nooner.. For some more shimmer I put dust on my lids and inner corner with a wet brush. My eyeliner was my jordana fabuliner in brown and then I smudged blackheart over top. The look was really pretty! I will do another one tomorrow. 
Aren't the colors pretty? Im obsessed! 

I used a MAC highlight and blush today. The highlight is discontinued and literally down to the pan. Its called Mineralize Skin Finish in Shimpagne and I love it. Help me find a dupe please!! The blush is called Dollymix and is so pretty. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. 

Happy Friday,

Lundi

No comments:

Post a Comment